This module’s webtext focused on researching your issue in the natural sciences and evaluating different sources. In your initial post, explain what the biggest challenge you faced was when trying to find sources? What challenges did you encounter in trying to analyze a scientific source? How did you overcome them? Use specific examples in your post. My issue is Electric Cars Are Not Necessarily Clean.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.