Choose one of the historic sociologists cited in your textbook*
Explain why you chose this person/what made this person stand out to you?
Identify and explain the theory this person supported
Cite 4-5 facts about this person’s contribution to the field
Summarize and analyze the lasting area(s) of impact this individual has shown on the field of sociology
* – Title: Essentials of Sociology
Authors: Anthony Giddens, Mitchell Duneier, Richard P. Appelbaum, and Deborah Carr
Edition: Seventh Edition
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.
What does it mean to cite in ASA format?An ASA in-text citation is used to draw the reader’s attention to where you have quoted or paraphrased a source within the text. The citation includes the name of the author and publication date of the source. For example, (Giddens et al 2019).What ASA Components are required for this class?Title Page (title of work, name of author, and name of institution – centered, in bold)In-text citations (textbook content)Reference page (textbook)1 marginsTimes New Roman font12 pt. font sizeDouble-spaced
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning