Choose one of the historic sociologists cited in your textbook*
Explain why you chose this person/what made this person stand out to you?
Identify and explain the theory this person supported
Cite 4-5 facts about this person’s contribution to the field
Summarize and analyze the lasting area(s) of impact this individual has shown on the field of sociology
* – Title: Essentials of Sociology
Authors: Anthony Giddens, Mitchell Duneier, Richard P. Appelbaum, and Deborah Carr
Edition: Seventh Edition
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.
What does it mean to cite in ASA format?An ASA in-text citation is used to draw the reader’s attention to where you have quoted or paraphrased a source within the text. The citation includes the name of the author and publication date of the source. For example, (Giddens et al 2019).What ASA Components are required for this class?Title Page (title of work, name of author, and name of institution – centered, in bold)In-text citations (textbook content)Reference page (textbook)1 marginsTimes New Roman font12 pt. font sizeDouble-spaced
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.