Using your Developing Good Research Methods Exercise (ATTACHED), paraphrase each quote and incorporate ghostwriting at the beginning, middle, or end of each sentence.
Ghost Writing = Writing behind
your source. This means that you
will use the scholar’s name
directly in the sentence whether
that’s at the beginning, middle,
List your new paraphrased sentence under the direct quote that it’s paraphrasing.
3). You may include up to a 3-4 word direct quote in your sentence if the source uses specific terms or phrases that you could not paraphrase any other way.
4). Ensure that you have a signal phrase in each sentence (According to Williams, Williams explains that, …as stated by Williams).
5). Do not worry about citations or references for now. You will include those in the next stage
- Navigating the Complex Landscape of Illegal Immigration in the United States Essay
- Strategic Analysis of Apple Inc.’s Innovative Healthcare Technology Venture Research
- Review of John A. Historian’s Exploration of Imperial Rise and Fall Book Review
- Negligence Liability, and Contract Dispute in Music Festival Incidents Essay
- TikTok Trends and Cultural Consumption Among Older Adults Research
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus Essay
- Exploring Sartrian Existentialism Through Character Development in ‘Last Images of the Shipwreck’ Essay
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research