Using your Developing Good Research Methods Exercise (ATTACHED), paraphrase each quote and incorporate ghostwriting at the beginning, middle, or end of each sentence.
Ghost Writing = Writing behind
your source. This means that you
will use the scholar’s name
directly in the sentence whether
that’s at the beginning, middle,
List your new paraphrased sentence under the direct quote that it’s paraphrasing.
3). You may include up to a 3-4 word direct quote in your sentence if the source uses specific terms or phrases that you could not paraphrase any other way.
4). Ensure that you have a signal phrase in each sentence (According to Williams, Williams explains that, …as stated by Williams).
5). Do not worry about citations or references for now. You will include those in the next stage
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology