Composing his first symphony at nine, Mozart was hailed a genius. Rent the video/DVD AMADEUS from Blockbuster, Red Box, or Netflix. In the movie, you will see a Hollywood version of his life. Keep in mind that the tension between Salieri and Mozart is fabricated to make the movie more interesting. What is very good about the movie is the portrayal of costumes and sets and societal attitudes. This movie received an academy award for costume and set. It also received nominations for best actor and best supporting actor.
Do we have similar situations today with genius children? Who and where and what are these children interested in? Are these children secluded in special schools? What about the Mozart “Effect?” Does it improve intelligence? How does our society today react to these gifted souls? Use the Internet to do your research and give us any link that can support your thoughts
To get full points, ensure that the Discussion is clear, relevant, and insightful. Interactions go beyond a basic response to the question to provide a critical examination of the issue and/or stimulate critical thinking. Posts show a strong mastery of the content and promote ongoing dialogue.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay