Composing his first symphony at nine, Mozart was hailed a genius. Rent the video/DVD AMADEUS from Blockbuster, Red Box, or Netflix. In the movie, you will see a Hollywood version of his life. Keep in mind that the tension between Salieri and Mozart is fabricated to make the movie more interesting. What is very good about the movie is the portrayal of costumes and sets and societal attitudes. This movie received an academy award for costume and set. It also received nominations for best actor and best supporting actor.
Do we have similar situations today with genius children? Who and where and what are these children interested in? Are these children secluded in special schools? What about the Mozart “Effect?” Does it improve intelligence? How does our society today react to these gifted souls? Use the Internet to do your research and give us any link that can support your thoughts
To get full points, ensure that the Discussion is clear, relevant, and insightful. Interactions go beyond a basic response to the question to provide a critical examination of the issue and/or stimulate critical thinking. Posts show a strong mastery of the content and promote ongoing dialogue.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.