Composing his first symphony at nine, Mozart was hailed a genius. Rent the video/DVD AMADEUS from Blockbuster, Red Box, or Netflix. In the movie, you will see a Hollywood version of his life. Keep in mind that the tension between Salieri and Mozart is fabricated to make the movie more interesting. What is very good about the movie is the portrayal of costumes and sets and societal attitudes. This movie received an academy award for costume and set. It also received nominations for best actor and best supporting actor.
Do we have similar situations today with genius children? Who and where and what are these children interested in? Are these children secluded in special schools? What about the Mozart “Effect?” Does it improve intelligence? How does our society today react to these gifted souls? Use the Internet to do your research and give us any link that can support your thoughts
To get full points, ensure that the Discussion is clear, relevant, and insightful. Interactions go beyond a basic response to the question to provide a critical examination of the issue and/or stimulate critical thinking. Posts show a strong mastery of the content and promote ongoing dialogue.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)