Composing his first symphony at nine, Mozart was hailed a genius. Rent the video/DVD AMADEUS from Blockbuster, Red Box, or Netflix. In the movie, you will see a Hollywood version of his life. Keep in mind that the tension between Salieri and Mozart is fabricated to make the movie more interesting. What is very good about the movie is the portrayal of costumes and sets and societal attitudes. This movie received an academy award for costume and set. It also received nominations for best actor and best supporting actor.
Do we have similar situations today with genius children? Who and where and what are these children interested in? Are these children secluded in special schools? What about the Mozart “Effect?” Does it improve intelligence? How does our society today react to these gifted souls? Use the Internet to do your research and give us any link that can support your thoughts
To get full points, ensure that the Discussion is clear, relevant, and insightful. Interactions go beyond a basic response to the question to provide a critical examination of the issue and/or stimulate critical thinking. Posts show a strong mastery of the content and promote ongoing dialogue.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.