Assignment Details and Requirements: Locate a publicly available requirements document for a system of which you are familiar. I have provided an example requirements document for your optional usage as part of this homework assignment, but I believe it will be more useful and interesting if you locate a requirements document that is related to your employment or field of interest. Analyze at least 10 requirements from that document using INCOSE’s characteristics for good requirements (see 22.214.171.124 SEHv4):
• Individual requirement quality factors (Necessary, Implementation Independent, Unambiguous, Complete, Singular, Achievable, Conforming). Apply these factors to each requirement selected.
• Collective set of requirements quality factors (Complete, Consistent, Bounded). Apply these factors accordingly to the entire group (as a whole) of selected requirements. Use any tool to do this work (e.g., Word, Excel) and show the text of the requirement that you are analyzing and your assessment of the quality factors and any suggestions on how to address inadequacies that you discovered. If the domain is unfamiliar to you, make up a reasonable number of functional / performance / constraint requirements – the goal here is to show your familiarity with the quality factors and how to apply them, not to establish the requirements for an actual system.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.