Analyze issues and apply the Conflict-Development Cycle model from Chapter 7 to a case study.
Find a qualitative research case study where there is conflict involving a police agency (conflict between a new chief and a department, conflict between leadership and a union, between a mayor and the police department). You can find the case study in print news, reliable news cable outlet, empirical research, and interviews.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word essay where you apply the six stages or steps in the conflict development cycle to the case study that you selected.
Use two to three additional empirical resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Link for chapter 7 : https://bibliu.com/app/#/view/books/9780135234754/epub/OPS/xhtml/fileP70010163760000000000000000019FA.html#page_173
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.