please answer the following questions.
You are a pediatric nurse auscultating heart sounds on a newborn.
Where on the thoracic surface do you auscultate to the tricuspid, mitral (bicuspid), pulmonary, and aortic valves?
A ventricular septal defect is a hole in the heart muscle wall between the right and left ventricles. On a newborn, where do you think would be the best place to auscultate abnormal heart sound? Explain your answer.
What are the normal sounds of the heart? Explain what causes these sounds.
When a ventricular septal defect occurs, the heart allows blood to mix between the two ventricular chambers.
Due to this defect would you expect the blood to move from left-to-right ventricle or right-to-left ventricle during systole?
Based on your understanding of blood pressure and resistance in the heart and great vessels, explain your answer to question 3a.
Trace the path of a blood cell as it travels through the body. Start and end with the inferior vena cava. = Then, trace the path of a blood cell traveling through the body starting and ending with the superior vena cava.
Which side of the heart contains oxygenated blood? Explain. Which side of the heart contains deoxygenated blood? Explain.
Explain systemic cardiac output. What factors are involved in cardiac output?
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.