(This is a idea of it) Apple was founded on (April 1st, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, Steve Wozniak). At first, they made the first apple watch (In April 24, 2015) for fashion and later on they realize that they could do more with the watch technology. To this day they have the latest apple watch called “Series 6”, with the new technology they are able to have two phones connected to it at the same time and able to read your health and fitness like your blood pressure and count your daily steps. With the latest technology the apple watch can also have two different times in the watch where you can see both of them at the same time, it also detects when you took a hard enough fall and the watch contacts the emergency services for you.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.