Your short paper should address the following elements:
a) take a clear position as to whether gaming use has a positive or negative impact on attentional skills and why,
b) if your position was positive what clinical applications can gaming have to enhance attention in individuals who struggle with that cognitive skill? If your position was negative, what can be done to counter this effect?
c) must contain the description of at least one research study that investigates and demonstrates the impact of gaming on attentional skills.
You must use at least 4 credible sources. If needed, visit the Albizu Library Database Index. For the selection of your source, use PsycINFO or PsycARTICLES. Your articles MUST be:
Peer Reviewed ((a) limit your search to “peer-reviewed” and (b) check to see that the journal itself is peer reviewed by looking at their website-it will always be noted)
The articles MUST be of standard length (do not use a brief report or an abstract)
At least one (1) of the articles MUST contain a research study that was conducted (e.g. have Methods and Results sections)
DO NOT use Wikipedia or blogs as sources
You will upload the paper as a Word document or PDF to Blackboard for grading and feedback. Once the submissions are graded, you will be able to review the feedback provided to you in the grading rubric. Your short paper must be 34 pages in length (this does not include the cover page and the reference page). It should be written in 12-point Times New Roman font, with one-inch margins. All sources used must follow APA citation and reference format.
Any thoughts that are not your own MUST be cited in proper APA format. Direct quotes (short and long) MUST be cited and formatted following APA guidelines. Even if you paraphrase information, it MUST be cited. Papers are being evaluated through SafeAssign. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. If plagiarism is discovered, it will result in a grade of 0 for the assignment and possible disciplinary action.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.