Please read the Keim article included in the Readings content area (articles folder) in the context of the research sweep we did in class on Thursday involving these two disasters and their tiered impacts. How likely are we to experience more disasters of this type and how serious do you think they may be? What mental health impacts could you project we will find associated with them?
Once you have completed your analysis, please develop a 500 word reflection summarizing what you have learned and what you conclude and/or project. these connections. What major aspects of the Texas Deep Freeze and Colonial Pipeline Hack are foreshadowed or projected from Keim’s 2008 analysis?
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.