It has to be an article review on the article “Death Row Inmates and Mental Health” By Melissa Piasecki. I have attached the article that needs to be reviewed along with the rubric for the assignment with the questions that need to be answered. I have also listed then here.
Your finalized article review should be at least 5 pages in length (This DOES NOT include a title or reference page)
What is this article specifically addressing?
How does this article related to your selected topic?
Did the article contain research? Provide a summary of the research that was discussed, as applicable.
If applicable: What data was used? What instruments, if any, were used to collect data?
If applicable: What were some of the conclusions, if any, to the research in this article? What references did the author use in this article?
Was the article reliable and valid? Explain.
Was this article well-written? Thoughtful and reflective?
What were the limitations in this article? Any variables?
What other thoughts or comments do you have related to this article?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology