You must type 5-6 full pages covering aspects of one side of an ethical issue (either pro or con). See “How to Write a Winning Essay” in the Intro section for more details. Make sure you have a cover page and bibliography (these are in addition to your 5-6 pages).
- What emotions were you aware of in yourself during or after the experience?
- Describe what caused the problem, who were involved, what were others’ and your roles in the situation, and if a resolution was reached.
- Explain how the globalization of racial capitalism give rise to this crisis?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.