Based on your experience and work in Group Dynamics and Issues in Research, consider and discuss specific details regarding group interaction. Reflect on your Group Contractor Question for Practicum 1. Develop a plan to guide your group’s process for the next two semesters. The questions are as follows What are the items you think are critical in a contract?
What items would make your future group work well for you? What would make this group a good space for learning? What area(s) do you need to work on as a team member? What conflict management techniques would help ensure group coordination and support for each other? Please reflect on these questions. The meeting minutcixes with responsibilities are included.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.