IPv6 was created to help make Internet use stand the test of time by providing large IP address space for now and the distant future. Based on your reading this week, discuss the fundamental concepts of IPv6, describe IPv6 practices, and implement IPv6 in a Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) network. Refer back to the assigned reading if you are not comfortable with these topics.
Perhaps the most important component of a network is its security. The units readings covered common vulnerabilities inherent in networking, methods for hardening a network against attacks, and firewalls. It is recommended that you read the assigned readings before attempting the assignment.
Create a 2-page MS Word document that contains the following:
Cover page (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
Your full name
Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITCO-251-2102A-01)
Assignment name (Unit 5 IP2)
Page 1: Explain IPv6 and what it is used for (refer to textbook).
Page 2: Suggest methods for protecting a network (refer to textbook).
Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.