IPv6 was created to help make Internet use stand the test of time by providing large IP address space for now and the distant future. Based on your reading this week, discuss the fundamental concepts of IPv6, describe IPv6 practices, and implement IPv6 in a Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) network. Refer back to the assigned reading if you are not comfortable with these topics.
Perhaps the most important component of a network is its security. The units readings covered common vulnerabilities inherent in networking, methods for hardening a network against attacks, and firewalls. It is recommended that you read the assigned readings before attempting the assignment.
Create a 2-page MS Word document that contains the following:
Cover page (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
Your full name
Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITCO-251-2102A-01)
Assignment name (Unit 5 IP2)
Page 1: Explain IPv6 and what it is used for (refer to textbook).
Page 2: Suggest methods for protecting a network (refer to textbook).
Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)