IPv6 was created to help make Internet use stand the test of time by providing large IP address space for now and the distant future. Based on your reading this week, discuss the fundamental concepts of IPv6, describe IPv6 practices, and implement IPv6 in a Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) network. Refer back to the assigned reading if you are not comfortable with these topics.
Perhaps the most important component of a network is its security. The units readings covered common vulnerabilities inherent in networking, methods for hardening a network against attacks, and firewalls. It is recommended that you read the assigned readings before attempting the assignment.
Create a 2-page MS Word document that contains the following:
Cover page (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
Your full name
Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITCO-251-2102A-01)
Assignment name (Unit 5 IP2)
Page 1: Explain IPv6 and what it is used for (refer to textbook).
Page 2: Suggest methods for protecting a network (refer to textbook).
Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.