IPv6 was created to help make Internet use stand the test of time by providing large IP address space for now and the distant future. Based on your reading this week, discuss the fundamental concepts of IPv6, describe IPv6 practices, and implement IPv6 in a Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) network. Refer back to the assigned reading if you are not comfortable with these topics.
Perhaps the most important component of a network is its security. The units readings covered common vulnerabilities inherent in networking, methods for hardening a network against attacks, and firewalls. It is recommended that you read the assigned readings before attempting the assignment.
Create a 2-page MS Word document that contains the following:
Cover page (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
Your full name
Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITCO-251-2102A-01)
Assignment name (Unit 5 IP2)
Page 1: Explain IPv6 and what it is used for (refer to textbook).
Page 2: Suggest methods for protecting a network (refer to textbook).
Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the 2-page requirement)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology