Once this hypothesis is identified through the Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography assignment, it must be grounded spiritually. In order to arrive at a sound position, you should offer your findings postured in salt and light. Specifically, it is important that you make the distinction of where and on what grounds the Cyber Crime Law and Public Policy literature comes up short as it relates to what the research in this particular area has for society versus what God in His Word has for society. You also must demonstrate how you might integrate your biblical worldview into the specific hypothesis.
The exact requirements of the assignment are outlined as follows:
Length of assignment: 6 pages; double-spaced; Arial or Times New Roman font; 12 pt.
o Title page, abstract, reference section, etc. are excluded from this page count
Format of assignment: APA
Number of citations: 4
Acceptable sources (e.g., peer reviewed or scholarly journal articles published within the last five years)
For the Biblical Worldview Assignment in this course, you should write an essay that critically examines the Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography that was submitted in Module 3: Week 3 and constructively identifies the gaps and omissions in the literature where a biblical worldview should be internalized and expressed as it relates specifically to the thesis identified having to do with Cyber Crime Law and Public Policy.
Organize and format your paper according to current APA style and cite your references as you would in current APA style. If the student should need more help understanding how to analyze scholastic literature, consult the corresponding section in your APA manual.
Include the following elements in your short essay:
Critically expose the gaps or omissions in the literature regarding a biblical worldview
Constructively integrate the biblical worldview into the hypothesis offered
Bibliography (or Reference page) of the sources cited in the essay
Review the Biblical Worldview Grading Rubric to see how this assignment will be evaluated.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.