Once this hypothesis is identified through the Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography assignment, it must be grounded spiritually. In order to arrive at a sound position, you should offer your findings postured in salt and light. Specifically, it is important that you make the distinction of where and on what grounds the Cyber Crime Law and Public Policy literature comes up short as it relates to what the research in this particular area has for society versus what God in His Word has for society. You also must demonstrate how you might integrate your biblical worldview into the specific hypothesis.
The exact requirements of the assignment are outlined as follows:
Length of assignment: 6 pages; double-spaced; Arial or Times New Roman font; 12 pt.
o Title page, abstract, reference section, etc. are excluded from this page count
Format of assignment: APA
Number of citations: 4
Acceptable sources (e.g., peer reviewed or scholarly journal articles published within the last five years)
For the Biblical Worldview Assignment in this course, you should write an essay that critically examines the Thesis Statement and Annotated Bibliography that was submitted in Module 3: Week 3 and constructively identifies the gaps and omissions in the literature where a biblical worldview should be internalized and expressed as it relates specifically to the thesis identified having to do with Cyber Crime Law and Public Policy.
Organize and format your paper according to current APA style and cite your references as you would in current APA style. If the student should need more help understanding how to analyze scholastic literature, consult the corresponding section in your APA manual.
Include the following elements in your short essay:
Critically expose the gaps or omissions in the literature regarding a biblical worldview
Constructively integrate the biblical worldview into the hypothesis offered
Bibliography (or Reference page) of the sources cited in the essay
Review the Biblical Worldview Grading Rubric to see how this assignment will be evaluated.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
- Determine which tag the patient will receive, ex: red, green, yellow, black of survival
- What strategy, or approach, would improve your collaborative practice in future projects?
- Discuss cardiovascular health problems among older adults.
- Through your ethnographic research you should have first-hand experience of this rather than more secondary research. Who you are interviewing?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.