1. Offer a clear and consistent thesis answering all aspects of the prompt.
2. use a minimum of THREE appropriate quotations, paraphrases, and other citations from Anthony Marx’s “Race-making and the Nation-State”.
3. Consider and refute alternative (counter-) arguments.
4. Define all terms and concepts used in a clear and succict manner.
5. Adhere to the following basic paper guidelines of:
a. 3-4 pages double spaced, 12 pt, Times New Roman font, & 1 inch margins.
b. edited for spelling and grammar
c. name, course number, and date single-spaced in top left corner (no cover sheet needed) and paper title centered in bold below it
d. direct quotes and paraphrases give in-text citations of author’s name and page number in parenthesis, i.e. (Smith, 123). No works cited/bibliography necessary
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.