Assignment Prompt: Craft a 4 page paper that discusses John Coltrane’s output, life, and influence on jazz specifically and music in general, as well as discussing the musical and historical contexts of that musician. Use this as an opportunity to use (and demonstrate) what you have learned in this class, through general course readings, lectures, and discussions, as well as from your concert review experiences and other assignments. Use citations to back up your thoughts, and make sure to organize the paper thoughtfully and logically.
My instruction: This isn’t just a summary of his life; it’s supposed to be reflective of this one book. I haven’t read Coltrane: The Story of a Sound either, but https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/28/books/review/Mishra-t.html discusses it in a good amount of detail so reading the book isn’t necessary. MLA format (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced) Please include quotes from Coltrane: The Story of a Sound by Ben Ratliff if you can find any.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.