Assignment Prompt: Craft a 4 page paper that discusses John Coltrane’s output, life, and influence on jazz specifically and music in general, as well as discussing the musical and historical contexts of that musician. Use this as an opportunity to use (and demonstrate) what you have learned in this class, through general course readings, lectures, and discussions, as well as from your concert review experiences and other assignments. Use citations to back up your thoughts, and make sure to organize the paper thoughtfully and logically.
My instruction: This isn’t just a summary of his life; it’s supposed to be reflective of this one book. I haven’t read Coltrane: The Story of a Sound either, but https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/28/books/review/Mishra-t.html discusses it in a good amount of detail so reading the book isn’t necessary. MLA format (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced) Please include quotes from Coltrane: The Story of a Sound by Ben Ratliff if you can find any.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology