Analysis of Branch Davidian cult
Answer these questions-
Why is this group classified as a cult?
What were the psychological traits or personality profiles of the cult leader and the followers?
What were the psychological tactics used to keep members in the cult?
How can a member escape this cult?
7 peer reviewed sources
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?
- Explain the opposing viewpoints on this question among writers on popular culture, and set out the relevant criteria by which works of popular culture might be judged in this regard.
- Write a paper in which you explain, through logic and substantiation, how these theories were depicted in the movie.
- Identify cultural influences on health and decision-making.