Based on the patient background and options given fill the Admission Orders Template following attached. Use also all the orders that are necessary in cases like this one, support it with references.
Backgroung: 63 years old female presents to the emergency room complaining of dizziness and shortness of breath. The nurse bring an EKG strip showing Atrial Fibrillation with Rapid Ventricular Response. You as a nurse practitioner order a 12 lead EKG, TSH, CBC, and CMP labs. You also order Metoprolol Tartrate 12.5 mg IV bolus over 2 minuntes.
Resources: (Use this as part of the references)
– Barkley, T. W., Jr., & Myers, C. M. (2020). Practice considerations for the adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner (3rd ed.). Barkley & Associates.
Chapter 21, Arrhythmias (pp. 263290)
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research