Based on the patient background and options given fill the Admission Orders Template following attached. Use also all the orders that are necessary in cases like this one, support it with references.
Backgroung: 63 years old female presents to the emergency room complaining of dizziness and shortness of breath. The nurse bring an EKG strip showing Atrial Fibrillation with Rapid Ventricular Response. You as a nurse practitioner order a 12 lead EKG, TSH, CBC, and CMP labs. You also order Metoprolol Tartrate 12.5 mg IV bolus over 2 minuntes.
Resources: (Use this as part of the references)
– Barkley, T. W., Jr., & Myers, C. M. (2020). Practice considerations for the adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner (3rd ed.). Barkley & Associates.
Chapter 21, Arrhythmias (pp. 263290)
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?