3. Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class. (That is, be sure to use the terminology we’ve laid out for describing theatre.) If the work was associated with music an/or dance, briefly describe that music and/or dance. How did music and/or dance contribute to the production?
4. Was this, in your opinion, an effective work? Pretend you are writing a review for the campus newspaper or describing the event to a friend. (This is partly subjective, but you should be basing your opinion on your analysis in Nos.2-4 above, and our class discussions.)
5. Finally, what is your personal reaction to this work? Why?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?