The paper is 7 page minimum. The title and reference pages do not count. The research paper topic is the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Business Ethics.
This is my research paper topic summary:
“The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, commonly known as SOX, was passed on July 30 to help company investors from fraudulent financial reporting. Due to numerous financial scandals in the early 2000, such as Enron Corporation and WoldCom, the SOX act was eastablished to aid the existing law that was enforced by SEC and add more guidelines to its principles. It was set to have employees and other members of the company to alert or “raise red flags” abount illegal or unethical practice of auditing or accounting. This act helps establish and maintain good business ethic for every company to follow.”
I currently do not have a thesis but it requires to tell readers something they don’t already know. This means own opinions or analysis or synthesis.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology