The paper is 7 page minimum. The title and reference pages do not count. The research paper topic is the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Business Ethics.
This is my research paper topic summary:
“The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, commonly known as SOX, was passed on July 30 to help company investors from fraudulent financial reporting. Due to numerous financial scandals in the early 2000, such as Enron Corporation and WoldCom, the SOX act was eastablished to aid the existing law that was enforced by SEC and add more guidelines to its principles. It was set to have employees and other members of the company to alert or “raise red flags” abount illegal or unethical practice of auditing or accounting. This act helps establish and maintain good business ethic for every company to follow.”
I currently do not have a thesis but it requires to tell readers something they don’t already know. This means own opinions or analysis or synthesis.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning