This section had two questions.
You MUST CHOOSE ONE question
Ravi is interested in setting up a Legal Tech Solutions business. He would like to which is the best type of business organisation he should choose.
Please set out advantages and disadvantages different types of business organisations which will help him to decide.
Euro Ltd manufactures wooden crates. James is the recently appointed Factory Manager at Euro Ltd.
Manager at Euro Ltd caught Yasmin shouting and being rude to another colleague so he sacked her straight away and escorted off the factory. Yasmin has been with Euro Ltd for 5 years and never done anything like that before. Since dismissing her the manager of Euro Ltd has found out that Yasmin posted a rude comment on Facebook about the company and the manager. Gina is an employee of Euro Ltd.
Reema has worked on the factory floor at Euro Ltd for 5 years. Reema has always enjoyed the variety of her work. When James started working for Euro Ltd he allocated Reema to one of the sorting the crates roles. Being a sorter operative involves standing in the same place all day inputting sizing which Reema found very boring. Reema asked James if she could continue working in a variety of roles as she had done previously. James replied: I dont want girlies handling the Crates. Girlies are not strong enough and will cause damage if they drop them.
Advice Yasmin if she can bring a unfair dismissal claim against her employer.
Advice Reema whether the discrimination claim against Euro Ltd would be likely to succeed? Set out full reasons for your answer.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.