This section had two questions.
You MUST CHOOSE ONE question
Ravi is interested in setting up a Legal Tech Solutions business. He would like to which is the best type of business organisation he should choose.
Please set out advantages and disadvantages different types of business organisations which will help him to decide.
Euro Ltd manufactures wooden crates. James is the recently appointed Factory Manager at Euro Ltd.
Manager at Euro Ltd caught Yasmin shouting and being rude to another colleague so he sacked her straight away and escorted off the factory. Yasmin has been with Euro Ltd for 5 years and never done anything like that before. Since dismissing her the manager of Euro Ltd has found out that Yasmin posted a rude comment on Facebook about the company and the manager. Gina is an employee of Euro Ltd.
Reema has worked on the factory floor at Euro Ltd for 5 years. Reema has always enjoyed the variety of her work. When James started working for Euro Ltd he allocated Reema to one of the sorting the crates roles. Being a sorter operative involves standing in the same place all day inputting sizing which Reema found very boring. Reema asked James if she could continue working in a variety of roles as she had done previously. James replied: I dont want girlies handling the Crates. Girlies are not strong enough and will cause damage if they drop them.
Advice Yasmin if she can bring a unfair dismissal claim against her employer.
Advice Reema whether the discrimination claim against Euro Ltd would be likely to succeed? Set out full reasons for your answer.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.