Communication is an essential tool not only in the workplace but in a collaborative environment. It is important to foster positive relationships not only between classmates but also with instructors. Oral and written communication are important in this course. This assignment will focus on developing your written communicative skills. Writing in any formal, professional context must demonstrate awareness of audience.
You are to complete this writing assignment using the block letter format. You will be writing an introductory letter to the instructor. In the first paragraph, please indicate why you are enrolled in the course and evaluate your present communication skills. Next, in the second paragraph, explain your major and the career you wish to seek. Then, in the third paragraph, describe your work and volunteer experience. Lastly, end your business letter with sharing your favorite activities. Make sure you have a complimentary closing.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology