Communication is an essential tool not only in the workplace but in a collaborative environment. It is important to foster positive relationships not only between classmates but also with instructors. Oral and written communication are important in this course. This assignment will focus on developing your written communicative skills. Writing in any formal, professional context must demonstrate awareness of audience.
You are to complete this writing assignment using the block letter format. You will be writing an introductory letter to the instructor. In the first paragraph, please indicate why you are enrolled in the course and evaluate your present communication skills. Next, in the second paragraph, explain your major and the career you wish to seek. Then, in the third paragraph, describe your work and volunteer experience. Lastly, end your business letter with sharing your favorite activities. Make sure you have a complimentary closing.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.