Communication is an essential tool not only in the workplace but in a collaborative environment. It is important to foster positive relationships not only between classmates but also with instructors. Oral and written communication are important in this course. This assignment will focus on developing your written communicative skills. Writing in any formal, professional context must demonstrate awareness of audience.
You are to complete this writing assignment using the block letter format. You will be writing an introductory letter to the instructor. In the first paragraph, please indicate why you are enrolled in the course and evaluate your present communication skills. Next, in the second paragraph, explain your major and the career you wish to seek. Then, in the third paragraph, describe your work and volunteer experience. Lastly, end your business letter with sharing your favorite activities. Make sure you have a complimentary closing.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.