Communication is an essential tool not only in the workplace but in a collaborative environment. It is important to foster positive relationships not only between classmates but also with instructors. Oral and written communication are important in this course. This assignment will focus on developing your written communicative skills. Writing in any formal, professional context must demonstrate awareness of audience.
You are to complete this writing assignment using the block letter format. You will be writing an introductory letter to the instructor. In the first paragraph, please indicate why you are enrolled in the course and evaluate your present communication skills. Next, in the second paragraph, explain your major and the career you wish to seek. Then, in the third paragraph, describe your work and volunteer experience. Lastly, end your business letter with sharing your favorite activities. Make sure you have a complimentary closing.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.