Create a 4–5 page essay (not including the title or reference pages) in which you describe the following:
A topic that is of interest to you after reviewing the Recommended Acceptable Project Topic Areas. Identify and cite at least two scholarly sources to support the topic (one page).
A theoretical orientation after reviewing Recommended Theoretical Orientations. Identify and cite at least two scholarly sources regarding the theory and then explain how you might conduct research on your topic through the lens of the chosen theory (one page).
Using the generic qualitative inquiry method/design to conduct research on the topic. Identify and cite at least two scholarly sources to explain the use of the generic qualitative inquiry method/design (one page).
Using the quantitative correlational method/design to conduct research on the topic. Identify and cite at least two scholarly sources to explain the use of the quantitative correlational method/design (one page).
Use double-spaced Times New Roman 12pt fonr and the following heading structure:
Title. Create a title page with your topic title and other information required. Use current APA guidelines for title page requirements.
Title of Your Essay. Provide an introductory paragraph stating what you will cover in your essay.ï»¿
Generic Qualitative Inquiry.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?