Suppose we have a function f(x) = 2x^3 – 5x^2 + 3x – 1, and a line L defined by y = mx + b. What is the slope m of the line L such that the line is tangent to the graph of f(x) at the point where x = 2?
A manufacturing company produces two types of products, A and B. Each unit of A requires 3 hours of labor and 4 hours of machine time, while each unit of B requires 4 hours of labor and 5 hours of machine time. The company has 3000 hours of labor available and 4000 hours of machine time available. If the profit for each unit of A is $10 and the profit for each unit of B is $15, how many units of each product should the company produce in order to maximize their profit, and what is the maximum profit?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology