The course includes a research project, which is an analysis of a contemporary Project Management issues. Each student is encouraged to choose an issue they would like to make their subject and select a position pro or con position for the project.
This project is intended to explore the history of the issue, changes that have occurred and how those changes impact Project Management in all organizations. The usage of current and historical statistics will be useful in supporting your position and analysis.
Here are some examples, however, you are encouraged to pursue any related topic in current events:
1. Successes/Failures in Project Management
2. Case Studies in Project Management
3. Value chain evaluation
4. Strategic Project Management
Assignment: Write a report on your findings in a management report style. This implies that the report begins with an executive summary, which briefly summarizes your findings.
After the executive summary, the support material for your findings is explained in more detail. Look to divide the material into 5 or 6 sections and site the information that lead to your conclusion in the executive summary.
Over-all length of this report should be 3-4 pages of approximately 1000 words.
Note: Unrelated detail, which has no effect on your conclusion, is usually not included in a management report. Remember, management usually does not have the time to spend digging through unrelated detail. What they want is, what did you find and why did you come to that conclusion. Avoid long technical discussions unless that is what has been requested. You have only a few minutes of management’s time to make your point.
Keep these in mind:
Cover page with your name, date, semester, and course information.
The paper should adhere to APA v6
(Links to an external site.)
The paper will use the Arial or Times New Roman font with a size of 12 point, double spaced with margins no greater than 1.
It must be grammatically correct and all spelling must be checked.
The final paper will consist of at least 1500 words, (about 4-5 pages not counting cover sheet or reference page).
The paper must provide footnotes and/or full credits for reference material used. (You must include a minimum of two (2) references outside of the text).
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.