The course includes a research project, which is an analysis of a contemporary Project Management issues. Each student is encouraged to choose an issue they would like to make their subject and select a position pro or con position for the project.
This project is intended to explore the history of the issue, changes that have occurred and how those changes impact Project Management in all organizations. The usage of current and historical statistics will be useful in supporting your position and analysis.
Here are some examples, however, you are encouraged to pursue any related topic in current events:
1. Successes/Failures in Project Management
2. Case Studies in Project Management
3. Value chain evaluation
4. Strategic Project Management
Assignment: Write a report on your findings in a management report style. This implies that the report begins with an executive summary, which briefly summarizes your findings.
After the executive summary, the support material for your findings is explained in more detail. Look to divide the material into 5 or 6 sections and site the information that lead to your conclusion in the executive summary.
Over-all length of this report should be 3-4 pages of approximately 1000 words.
Note: Unrelated detail, which has no effect on your conclusion, is usually not included in a management report. Remember, management usually does not have the time to spend digging through unrelated detail. What they want is, what did you find and why did you come to that conclusion. Avoid long technical discussions unless that is what has been requested. You have only a few minutes of management’s time to make your point.
Keep these in mind:
Cover page with your name, date, semester, and course information.
The paper should adhere to APA v6
(Links to an external site.)
The paper will use the Arial or Times New Roman font with a size of 12 point, double spaced with margins no greater than 1.
It must be grammatically correct and all spelling must be checked.
The final paper will consist of at least 1500 words, (about 4-5 pages not counting cover sheet or reference page).
The paper must provide footnotes and/or full credits for reference material used. (You must include a minimum of two (2) references outside of the text).
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.