Case Study 5 is based on the Movie “Operation Takedown” as well as any other information that you come across regarding Kevin Mitnick.
Do you think that Kevin Mitnick was a common criminal or more of a menace to society? Explain your answer
Many of Mitnick’s defenders maintained that Mitnick was harmless. The lawyers who defended Mitnick stated that Kevin Mitnick did not break into systems for economic gain, stating that he was not a terrorist or a criminal. They protracted Mitnick as a recreational, curious hacker who was not destructive. Do you agree with this? Why or why not? Here is a link that might be helpful: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/mitnick.background/
This is the shortest of the case studies. One and a half pages should be sufficient. You must cite at least two credible resources.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)