Case Study 5 is based on the Movie “Operation Takedown” as well as any other information that you come across regarding Kevin Mitnick.
Do you think that Kevin Mitnick was a common criminal or more of a menace to society? Explain your answer
Many of Mitnick’s defenders maintained that Mitnick was harmless. The lawyers who defended Mitnick stated that Kevin Mitnick did not break into systems for economic gain, stating that he was not a terrorist or a criminal. They protracted Mitnick as a recreational, curious hacker who was not destructive. Do you agree with this? Why or why not? Here is a link that might be helpful: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/mitnick.background/
This is the shortest of the case studies. One and a half pages should be sufficient. You must cite at least two credible resources.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning