write a paper that summarizes synthesizes, and then applies the information from the Chapter
provided to issues relevant to the topic. (Chapter 9 Jury selection and Chapter 12 judges and juries from the book Forensic and legal psychology 3rd edition by Costanzo and Krauss 2018
The paper must identify the premise and supporting points of the chapter, a synthesis of the
information from the chapter, and a critical application of the premise(s) and supporting points from the chapter to an issue in psychology and the legal system. The paper should address:
Key points, patterns, and trends from the information in the chapter
How the chapter information applies to issues in psychology and the legal system
Analysis of the chapter information from a Christ-centered perspective?
The organization of your paper is very important.
Please follow current APA and make sure to use section headings in your paper.
Make sure to include a cover page and a references page although do not count those pages among your total final page count.
Also work to develop a well-formatted grammatically correct paper.
Your paper must be a minimum of 5 pages, be well-organized, and be reflective of your thinking and struggles in these very complex areas of psychology and the legal system.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.