This paper is for the 2023 National History Day theme narrative of “frontiers in history” My teacher basically said pick something that changed the world permanently and that still has an effect today. I chose chlorpromazine as it is the first ever anti-psychotic and revolutionized care for the mental health. I have a basic introduction page and a first page basically giving info about but I will also include sources so you can get all the information you need on the topic. The main thing my teacher speaks about is how it improved the world today and why does it matter. Aswell he really hones in about fluency
and non-tedious sentence structure. I will send you the needed google docs. The paper should be introduction, body paragraph, body paragraph 2, body paragraph 3, then a conclusion that re summarizes the thesis.
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?