For this discussion, please read the essay by Christopher R Beha,”Leveling the Field”PDF. Then write a discussion answering a few of these questions. You don’t have to answer them all but your answers should be complete answers.
What did you think about this essay? Do you think the idea that everyone should go to college is a sound idea? Should we encourage some people to go to trade schools rather than college? How would we do that, encourage people not to go to college? Do you think that process would be fair or would it force economically disadvantaged people and people of color into trade schools while white and wealthy students would be sent to colleges? How does the idea of for-profit universities like the University of Phoenix complicate this idea that everyone should go to college? Should for-profit universities be banned?
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research