For this discussion, please read the essay by Christopher R Beha,”Leveling the Field”PDF. Then write a discussion answering a few of these questions. You don’t have to answer them all but your answers should be complete answers.
What did you think about this essay? Do you think the idea that everyone should go to college is a sound idea? Should we encourage some people to go to trade schools rather than college? How would we do that, encourage people not to go to college? Do you think that process would be fair or would it force economically disadvantaged people and people of color into trade schools while white and wealthy students would be sent to colleges? How does the idea of for-profit universities like the University of Phoenix complicate this idea that everyone should go to college? Should for-profit universities be banned?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.