For this discussion, please read the essay by Christopher R Beha,”Leveling the Field”PDF. Then write a discussion answering a few of these questions. You don’t have to answer them all but your answers should be complete answers.
What did you think about this essay? Do you think the idea that everyone should go to college is a sound idea? Should we encourage some people to go to trade schools rather than college? How would we do that, encourage people not to go to college? Do you think that process would be fair or would it force economically disadvantaged people and people of color into trade schools while white and wealthy students would be sent to colleges? How does the idea of for-profit universities like the University of Phoenix complicate this idea that everyone should go to college? Should for-profit universities be banned?
- Examine how the artist of the second work captured the subject or story of the first.
- Write an essay discussing the Mockingbird.
- Write a persuasive and economical memo strictly according to the Assignment Instruction .
- Describe why is health assessment so important in the nursing profession?
- Identify the main rhetorical appeals the author uses to make the claims persuasive.
- Write a research article elucidating the social issue of gender inequality, with a focus on women’s rights. maltreatment of children Learning.
- Compose a research paper outlining the four stages of process optimisation.
- Write a research paper outlining the details of the call time business email research.
- Write a research paper that explains what the primary focus of biology is.
- Write 300 and It should begin with the words “Welcome, shareholders.