In this application, develop a well-crafted essay, of at least 500 words, that uses the work of Habermas and/or Deetz to assess the argument made by Michael Pollan about animal rights.
The issue is not whether or not you support animal rights. The issue is how well Pollan discursively redeemed his claims or used speech acts to achieve discursive closure.
You should use at least two detailed examples to support your evaluation of Pollan’s argument.
In this application, use at least one authoritative source to support your analysis. The source may be academic or popular. Include bibliographic information in your essay and in a works cited section.
Use these links to read the article, “An Animal’s Place,” by Michael Pollan.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing