In this application, develop a well-crafted essay, of at least 500 words, that uses the work of Habermas and/or Deetz to assess the argument made by Michael Pollan about animal rights.
The issue is not whether or not you support animal rights. The issue is how well Pollan discursively redeemed his claims or used speech acts to achieve discursive closure.
You should use at least two detailed examples to support your evaluation of Pollan’s argument.
In this application, use at least one authoritative source to support your analysis. The source may be academic or popular. Include bibliographic information in your essay and in a works cited section.
Use these links to read the article, “An Animal’s Place,” by Michael Pollan.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology