Teachers need to be ready to provide parents with information regarding outside services if parents request the information. This can be hard to do if you havent already examined what is available in your area.
For your last assignment for this course, you will be looking at the resources available in your area. Using the answers to the extra question asked during each interview, find one community resource that you feel you will get asked about the most. Research this community resource to determine what services are provided, hours of operation, process to use services, history, contact information, and cost.
Take all of the information you discovered to create a flier that you could hand to parents about this resource. This flier should not be one that is available from the resource itself. It needs to be geared to the families in your community. It should be written in language that is meaningful to your families.
When you submit your flier, also include a 3-5 paragraph essay containing the other resources you learned about during your interview that you did not choose to turn into a flier, why you chose the community resource you chose over the other resources shared with you, and how you see this resource serving the families in your community. Post your brochure to module 10 discussion.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.