Compare and Contrast Essay
based off of the book Night. –
The following passages from Chapter 2&7 from Night, will be attached in the files. It will help you answer the prompt
Then in a thoughtful and well-organized compare and contrast essay, analyze the literary and stylistic devices Wiesel uses to convey the Jewish peoples evolution. Use the point by point method.
-Point by point method
-Must know literary and stylistic devices
– 12 font
– Times New Roman
– Doubled spaced
-Highlight the transitional words in each paragraph
*Examples of how a thematic statement is included in a correct thesis statement (at the end of the introduction)
-In the stories Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield and The Scarlet Ibis by James Hurst a momentary rash action can result in profound regret.
-In the two works There Will Come Soft Rains, one a short story by Ray Bradbury and the other a poem by Sara Teasdale, in the struggle between man and the environment, nature is revealed to be the potentially stronger force, indifferent to mans survival, which illuminates humanitys general vanity regarding its own self-importance.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen