Select one of the questions below and share your findings with the class.
Compare and contrast non-Western and European painting. For example, explain the attitude of traditional Chinese painters towards space, the picture surface, ambiguity and inscriptions. How does this differ from paintings done by Western European painters? Provide two works of art as examples in your response.
Compare and contrast non-Western and European architecture. Use buildings/cathedrals from Week 5 and Week 6 readings. For example, consider differences in Buddhist, Hindu, and Islamic architecture (select one) with that of Western European architecture. Consider interior and exterior space and decoration. Provide examples in your response.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay