There are varying types of licensure and certifications for those planning to specialize as addictions counselors. What are the requirements in your state to provide addictions counseling? What is the difference between state licensure and national certification? Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience? Next, review the SAMSHA Resource listed here and review their professional readiness noted on pages 29-31. How does this compare and contrast to professional social work values and any two Saint Leo Core Values? Discuss your findings in your initial discussion post.
- What are the basic elements of community policing?
- Discuss the effects of the war in Ukrainian on the global activities, inflation and fiscal policies.
- Describe in detail, Jerome Hall’s seven principles of criminal law. How does the MPC view of mens rea enhance our understanding of the principles?
- Write an argumentative essay on why NIL is useful for college students.
- Describe the many factors that prevented DeShawn and his mother from seeking help and their resistance to reporting violence in the home.
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life