Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides that addresses the following:
What is primary care? Where is it provided? What level of care does it provide? Does it have a proactive or reactive approach?
Compare the roles of outpatient services and hospitals related to their place within the health care delivery system. How are they similar? How are they different?
How have the roles of outpatient services and hospitals evolved from historical times to the present? This has shifted greatly in the past 10 years.
Identify three functions shared by both outpatient services and hospitals. How do outpatient services and hospitals differ in their approach to these functions? How are they similar? Why are these functions shared by both?
Have outpatient services or hospitals been more effective in caring for undeserved populations? Explain your reasoning.
Are the financial challenges faced by hospitals different from those of outpatient services? How are they similar?
Do not count the title slide or the references slide when determining whether you have met the required number of slides for this assignment.
A minimum of two references, other than your textbook, are required for this assignment.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning