Module 4 Worksheet
Answer the questions:
Why did the Continental Congress believe that their actions had to be shown as “necessary”? (What was the ideological basis for that belief?)
How do we know that Jefferson intended the Declaration to be read not only in silence but aloud as well? (In other words, what evidence supports that claim?)
Why did Jefferson believe that the situation required a thorough list of the acts which had compelled the colonists to declare independence when he had not included such detail in the justification for independence?
What is a “candid” world? (What does the phrase mean in this context?)
Why did Jefferson use the phrases “He is” and “He has” repetitively?
Why did Jefferson use the term “swarm” to describe something that, in reality, involved relatively few people?
Jefferson closed with the phrase “our sacred honor.” What did this mean? (You need to define what the phrase meant to the men of the times and what was the importance of including this phrase in the Declaration.)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology