Module 4 Worksheet
Answer the questions:
Why did the Continental Congress believe that their actions had to be shown as “necessary”? (What was the ideological basis for that belief?)
How do we know that Jefferson intended the Declaration to be read not only in silence but aloud as well? (In other words, what evidence supports that claim?)
Why did Jefferson believe that the situation required a thorough list of the acts which had compelled the colonists to declare independence when he had not included such detail in the justification for independence?
What is a “candid” world? (What does the phrase mean in this context?)
Why did Jefferson use the phrases “He is” and “He has” repetitively?
Why did Jefferson use the term “swarm” to describe something that, in reality, involved relatively few people?
Jefferson closed with the phrase “our sacred honor.” What did this mean? (You need to define what the phrase meant to the men of the times and what was the importance of including this phrase in the Declaration.)
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning