Compose a research paper on the topic of how to evaluate the accuracy of information.the name of the author, group, or editor responsible for creating the work
find or link to the author’s credentials (e.g., job title, place of work,
education and areas of expertise, past experience, list of other publications,
evidence that the source went through a review process (e.g., peer
review, editorial review, approval by an advisory board, or some other means
of quality control)?
Be able to find the name of the publisher or sponsoring organization on the paper
Make sure the publisher or organization reputable
Make it look carefully prepared (e.g., well-written or designed,
mostly free of errors, easily navigated and functional)
find a mission statement or an explanation for why this work was
Make the source seem free of attempts to advertise or to sell a product
Make the source aim to serve an educational purpose that presents information
and interpretations objectively
Make the work avoid ofering an opinion or attempts to persuade
make the work avoid attempts to be funny or satirical
make the work avoid attempts to entertain
Accuracy and Verifiability
make the work document the sources of the information it presents (e.g., through
a bibliography, footnotes, or links to other works and through the inclusion of
quotations and summaries of sources in the prose or graphical interface)
Make the author’s or publisher’s contact information clearly listed?
q Does the source appear to be well-researched and factual, and can you follow
the trail of information provided should you choose to do so
Make the source provide a date of publication
make sure the date of publication suggest the information is sufciently current for
the topic presented
Make sure there any indications that the source has been influential (e.g., republished,
shared, reviewed, or discussed by others)
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.