hello I have attached the assignment requirements in the box however as it states endangered species mine is on the Suckley Cuckoo Bumble bee
Complete all three of the following steps:
Sign up for a species. Sign up on the official class sign-up list (see Class Collaboration). There can be only one student working on each species, so sign up early.
Research your species. Research the biology and ecology of your species. Look up its current conservation status, population trends and major threats to its population. Find out what conservation efforts are in place for your species. Evaluate their effectiveness and piece together a comprehensive conservation plan.
Write and edit a detailed conservation plan report. Write a 2000-word report that includes the following four sections (use subheadings):
i. Biology and Ecology: Describe the biological importance and uniqueness of your species. Explain its functional role within its community, interacting species (e.g. prey, predators, competitors etc.), its habitat requirements (e.g. food, shelter, nursery habitat, special mating areas etc.), its reproductive capacity (e.g. how many offspring and how quickly it could bounce back if threats were reduced), and its range (previous extent and current of species distribution). This section should answer why it is important to conserve your species.
Threats: Describe how the population and range of your species has declined (give numbers). Give a brief account of the main cause(s) that contributed to its decline and its current threats. Based on credible evidence, explain to what extent the current status of your species is due to habitat loss, climate change, invasive species, pollution, and/or over-harvesting/hunting. This section should explain in detail why your species is endangered, using evidence (numbers wherever possible) from reliable sources.
Conservation Plan: Develop a well-supported action plan to help this species recover. You need to address the main threat(s) you identified in the Threats section as well as the habitat requirements and reproductive capacity identified in the Biology and Ecology section. You can be creative and devise your own ideas, but make sure to reference several plans already used for this species (or other species in similar situations) and describe their relative successes. Try to figure out how to bring together and improve the existing framework of conservation for this species and improve upon it. Identify gaps in the protection of your species and gaps in knowledge that need further research. This section explains what you plan to do to save your species. See Important Guidelines section below for specific guidelines while writing your report.
References: This section is the full APA Style references list for every in-text citation. You need an APA intext citation for every statement of fact or group of facts in your paper. You should have cited in your paper at least four peer-reviewed journals as well as at least six other credible sources. You should have at least 10 cited sources in total. Use proper APA style for each citation; it is not sufficient to include just the URLs. See Important Guidelines section below for more details.
Be concise; this is a short paper, which should be clear and logical.
Use your own words, simplify the terminology in the articles you use, and define the terms
you use. A non-scientist classmate should be able to understand your paper.
If you are guessing or making an arbitrary judgment, be clear about your level of uncertainty
(e.g. it seems likely that … given …).
Italicize scientific names (Genus species).
Make sure that it is easy to trace the logic of your paper through all three content sections.
Make sure to edit and proofread carefully. Plan on changing sections to clarify key points.
Do not hand in a first draft.
Do not use direct quotes; paraphrase and cite.
Citations are required for every statement of fact. If in doubt, cite it. You wont lose marks for
too many in-text citations. But you will lose marks if your claims arent cited.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.