The final project in this course is a 10-15 page research paper (12 pt. serif font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins) written on the topic of your choice.
For the research project submission, you must address topics, concepts, and theories discussed in this course. Most importantly, it needs to engage digital media audience and analytics via a relevant platform such as Brandwatch, Google Analytics, TCAT, or Meltwater (see login notes below) around any topic of your choosing to demonstrate that you have gained a sense of real world analytics use and application, even if it is just investigating certain keywords and/or brands.
This final research project can be a content strategy and analysis plan for an organization, business, or media provider of your choice, a traditional academic research proposal, or an extended literature review relevant to course material and your area of interest. Some possible projects include, but are not limited to:
A content strategy and analysis plan for an organization, business, or media provider of your choice, incorporating concepts covered in class.
A traditional academic research proposal, including an introduction, literature review, and proposed method.
An extended white paper relevant to course material and your area of interest.
An overview of course concepts as it might relate to future academic or professional work.
A sample pitch deck to a prospective client in your field of interest.
Please consult with your professor regarding other possible types of projects if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, at any point during the term, you will have the opportunity to join your professor and/or classmates to discuss project ideas on a zoom call. It is possible to collaborate with one other student in the class on this final research project, but that is at your discretion and not required.
Your project should include in-text citations and a references page as appropriate, preferably in APA style, though other styles are acceptable as long as they are consistent (i.e. Chicago, MLA, etc.).
View the grading criteria for this assignment below:
Login details for the Meltwater system are as follows. Start by going to
https://www.meltwater.com/en/loginLinks to an external site.
Then click on the ‘Social & Media Intelligence’ box, and enter the following credentials
username is firstname.lastname@example.org
password is ‘faculty’ (without the single quotes)
If you have questions or encounter issues, please feel free to reach out to Ben from Meltwater via email at email@example.com
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology