Prepare a paper that defines each clinical trial concept in your own words and explains how each concept was demonstrated within the FDA application process and trials.
The concepts that should be covered are:
Primary efficacy endpoint
Secondary efficacy endpoint
Cumulative incidence curve
Imagine you are member of the FDA review committee, consider the strengths and weaknesses of the clinical trial you reviewed.
Is there convincing evidence that the vaccine candidate should be approved for emergency use authorization? Cite evidence from the application to support your assertion.
What concerns do you have about the results of the clinical trial that you think need to be addressed before conferring approval?
Be sure to properly cite and reference all supporting literature. Please ensure all references are current and published within the past five (5) years.
Please use the following headings:
Concepts Covered For Pfizer Vaccine
Strengths and Weaknesses of the Clinical Trial
Vaccine Candidate Approved for Emergency Use
Concers About Results Before Conferring Approval
Please review the rubric in the assignment pdf file as well. The learning resources are attached if references are needed.
- In what ways are Native Americans part of everyday life in the mature English colonies.
- Write a paper explaining how concrete has revolutionised architecture.
- Write about troys troubles and struggles and why he did those bad decisions I’ll leave a essay that you found that might be like that.
- Write a paragraph about how reading this article will affect your classroom practice.
- Explain why it is important that we would know the standard deviantisation for a given sample.
- Write an essay on one specific musical aspect common to a handful of films or more.
- In what state and/or federal court could the business law students file their legal action?
- Briefly describe the rationale for the services/interventions used to address the problem or issue discussed in #1.
- Describe the breadth of the discipline and how it relates to other things you study in college.
- What was the question Sir Arthur Lewis kept coming back to since his time growing up in St. Lucia regarding labor and wages?