The mentioned itinerary will be attached.
Review the travel itinerary that you created last week.
Research the costs and fees of each line item of Jamie’s travel itinerary. Be sure to include her food, air travel, luggage fees, ground travel, and lodging. You may need to add items (like individual meals) that did not appear on your itinerary. Do not include tips.
In MS Excel or Word, create a spreadsheet or table that lists each travel expense. Include the date (in Column A), item name (in Column B), and amount (in Column C) for each expense.
Look up the per diem rates for the state and city
(Links to an external site.)
where Jamie stayed.
On your spreadsheet, add the per diem rates for lodging and each meal (in Column D).
On your spreadsheet, note the amount over or under the per diem rate for lodging and meals (in Column E).
Upload your spreadsheet here.
The header row in your spreadsheet should look like this:
Date Item Amount Per Diem Rate (Over)/Under
June 22-28, 2021 Hotel- 6 nights $259.00 X 6= $1,554 $1686 Under $132
June 22, 2021 Dinner- The Moose Claw $41.00 $31 Over $10
June 22, 2021 Uber $20.00
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning