The mentioned itinerary will be attached.
Review the travel itinerary that you created last week.
Research the costs and fees of each line item of Jamie’s travel itinerary. Be sure to include her food, air travel, luggage fees, ground travel, and lodging. You may need to add items (like individual meals) that did not appear on your itinerary. Do not include tips.
In MS Excel or Word, create a spreadsheet or table that lists each travel expense. Include the date (in Column A), item name (in Column B), and amount (in Column C) for each expense.
Look up the per diem rates for the state and city
(Links to an external site.)
where Jamie stayed.
On your spreadsheet, add the per diem rates for lodging and each meal (in Column D).
On your spreadsheet, note the amount over or under the per diem rate for lodging and meals (in Column E).
Upload your spreadsheet here.
The header row in your spreadsheet should look like this:
Date Item Amount Per Diem Rate (Over)/Under
June 22-28, 2021 Hotel- 6 nights $259.00 X 6= $1,554 $1686 Under $132
June 22, 2021 Dinner- The Moose Claw $41.00 $31 Over $10
June 22, 2021 Uber $20.00
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.