Organize all four parts of their Autobiographical Project into a presentation to share with the class.
Students are encouraged to be creative and create presentations that engage classrooms and bring the learning experience alive.
Presentations must include information from: Narrative Background Information Intersection with real-life Reflection/ Learning from the experience Presentations must include And use the essays written in files to help there was 4 parts to this assignment this is the 5th part
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.