Throughout this course, we have been learning about how social power operates through ideas of gender and race in all kinds of visual representation. Often, visual representations have been central sites to express dominant and oppressive views of gender and race. However, we also learned about how people have used feminist, anti-racist/anti-white supremacist, and intersectional ideas to resist, re-work, and imagine alternative representations that acknowledge peoples full humanity. This assignment is a chance for you to analyze course material and use this knowledge as a foundation for your own creative expression.
For this final project, you have the opportunity to create your own form of representation and provide an analysis of your creation. Drawing from our class material grounded in feminist and critical race studies perspectives, students will produce a new work of creative expression, such as: art, collage, photography, creative writing, digital art, music, short recorded performance, and/or any other type of creative expression (email me if you have any questions about creative expressionmy policy is to leave the method of creative expression wide open).
TODO- Creative Expression: Students will produce an original piece of creative expression that is in direct conversation with the scholarly material covered in this class. You will be graded on your effort (not on your artistic skills) and your ability to create a representation that engages the material covered in this class. 40% of the total grade for this assignment.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning