The final paper represents the depth of understanding of the legal and social approaches. The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
The paper is to be a minimum of 10 pages in length and formatted in the current APA style, excluding the title, and references page.
Incorporate a minimum of 7 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?