You work for a large Boston based investment firm. They are currently using an older CRM (Client Relationship Management) system. It was home grown/built in house 10 years ago and has served them well but like all old systems, newer technologies have come along that are slicker, more integrated and higher functioning in general.
Your boss has come to you and asked you to begin the process of researching solutions. You could:
Build a new one – probably from scratch to use newer technologies
Analyze commercial purchase-able cloud based solutions
Your task is to create a framework to evaluate all/any short term and longer term costs associated with software ownership. Build versus buy.
Creativity and original ideas and concepts are encouraged. Use google, use lecture material and use your intuition. The delivery is a framework that identifies what you have to analyze. See the Case 2 Org Details document for more details about the organization.
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post