Option #1: Create a Method with a Scanner Input
Write a program with a method that will accept as input a scanner object. Prompt the user for three individual string input values (e.g., Red, Blue, and Green). Use Try..Catch error handling. The method should print the contents of the user input and return a string value to the calling method indicating “Success” or “Failure” based on the program flow through the try..catch error handling (see Chapter 6 in the text). Print the return message. Call the method from the main program to demonstrate its functionality.
Chapter 6 attached.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology