Option #1: Create a Method with a Scanner Input
Write a program with a method that will accept as input a scanner object. Prompt the user for three individual string input values (e.g., Red, Blue, and Green). Use Try..Catch error handling. The method should print the contents of the user input and return a string value to the calling method indicating “Success” or “Failure” based on the program flow through the try..catch error handling (see Chapter 6 in the text). Print the return message. Call the method from the main program to demonstrate its functionality.
Chapter 6 attached.
- visual critique essay on school shootings
- Intro to In Design
- Environmentally Approach/Technology Research
- Exploring the experiences and challenges of adult learners employed as Correctional Officials in the context of COVID-19.
- Philosophy Homework
- COVID-19 affects on the U.S health care delivery system
- Do income inequalities still exists? How can we fix the inequalities that exist? Explain your reasoning. Find two articles that talk about wage inequalities and/or wage discrimination. Your summary should contain at least two paragraphs with 5-7 sentences each. Please cite your references.
- The Great Man Theory The Great Man Theory
- Comparative impact assessment of Private Public Partnerships on high-speed railway projects in California and North East EU (Rail Baltica)