In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words)
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) security knowledge framework attempts to make organizations and the world a more secure environment and, if implemented, organizations are less likely to see insecure code and/or applications. Security implementation, in regard to OWASP, should occur in all phases of the SDLC process from planning, through requirements, design, testing, and deployment.
In 2-3 paragraphs describe why corporate website developers should use the OWASP Guide to implement their code providing a secure website that can be trusted and with minimum vulnerabilities.
Discuss why developers should use the OWASP Guide to ensure they are producing secure code
Describe why website security implementation should take place at all phases of the SDLC cycle
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.