*******Based on the course material that is attached with this document***** please complete the following task. There is an example of how the paper must be EXACTLY written
Complete the Proposal Design Phase section of your curriculum proposal by doing the following:
1. Describe the independent and collaborative procedures you followed to create the course syllabus you submitted during your CPE.
2. Analyze how a new student would interpret the course description you included in your course syllabus.
3. Analyze the course objectives you included in the course syllabus with regards to their measurability and consistency with your proposed curriculum change.
4. Describe how each of the following elements of your syllabus are supported by current learning theories and evidence-based practice and how each will support learning in your academic setting:
instructional delivery methods
5. Analyze one student learning outcome (SLO) that you included on the syllabus. Be sure to include each of the following in your analysis:
Blooms cognitive level of the SLO
expected student performance level of the SLO
how the SLO can be measured
how the SLO aligns with the course objectives
6. Justify why the course and grading policies you chose support the course objectives and overall goals of the curriculum proposal.
F. Complete the Proposal Development Phase section of your curriculum proposal by doing the following:
1. Describe the independent and collaborative procedures you followed to create the course materials (i.e., course content, assessments, and learning resources) you submitted during your CPE.
2. Describe how your learning resources and scenario-based learning activity will support student skill development and encourage reflective practice.
3. Discuss how your chosen formative assessment activity will measure student progress and identify potential areas for improvement as the student progresses through the module.
4. Discuss how summative objective assessment data can be used in the future to ensure that your curriculum proposal is meeting its intended goals.
5. Justify how your summative performance assessment represents an authentic activity that is relevant to you chosen curriculum proposal.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.