*******Based on the course material that is attached with this document***** please complete the following task. There is an example of how the paper must be EXACTLY written
Complete the Proposal Design Phase section of your curriculum proposal by doing the following:
1. Describe the independent and collaborative procedures you followed to create the course syllabus you submitted during your CPE.
2. Analyze how a new student would interpret the course description you included in your course syllabus.
3. Analyze the course objectives you included in the course syllabus with regards to their measurability and consistency with your proposed curriculum change.
4. Describe how each of the following elements of your syllabus are supported by current learning theories and evidence-based practice and how each will support learning in your academic setting:
instructional delivery methods
5. Analyze one student learning outcome (SLO) that you included on the syllabus. Be sure to include each of the following in your analysis:
Blooms cognitive level of the SLO
expected student performance level of the SLO
how the SLO can be measured
how the SLO aligns with the course objectives
6. Justify why the course and grading policies you chose support the course objectives and overall goals of the curriculum proposal.
F. Complete the Proposal Development Phase section of your curriculum proposal by doing the following:
1. Describe the independent and collaborative procedures you followed to create the course materials (i.e., course content, assessments, and learning resources) you submitted during your CPE.
2. Describe how your learning resources and scenario-based learning activity will support student skill development and encourage reflective practice.
3. Discuss how your chosen formative assessment activity will measure student progress and identify potential areas for improvement as the student progresses through the module.
4. Discuss how summative objective assessment data can be used in the future to ensure that your curriculum proposal is meeting its intended goals.
5. Justify how your summative performance assessment represents an authentic activity that is relevant to you chosen curriculum proposal.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.