You are applying for an online teaching position. This particular virtual school describes in its mission that it believes every single teacher must be a teacher leader. As such, the application requires a professional teacher-leader philosophy and an accompanying professional development artifact.
For the professional development artifact, youve been asked to create, youve chosen the topic of digital citizenship. Recently, you have been hearing more and more about digital citizenship since students at both brick-and-mortar and virtual schools are completing so many activities online. You will create a digital citizenship training to present to your colleagues because this topic relates directly to being an online educator and is important for teacher leaders to understand.
Part 2: Digital Citizenship Presentation
You also need to create your accompanying professional development artifact, which is a digital citizenship presentation. This will be a slide presentation with detailed speakers notes or recorded audio to elaborate on the presentation content. In the presentation, you must include the following:
Introduction: Define digital citizenship and explain why it is important for all members of the learning community, including students, teachers, parents, and administrators.
Norms for Online Behavior: Create a list of norms and rules for online behavior in your classroom. Be sure to justify your decision for each list entry. You may want to refer to your schools policies, if applicable.
Collaborating with Students and Families: Explain how you will collaborate with students and families in order to create and/or agree upon your classroom norms of online behavior. Be sure to discuss how you will create a commitment to adhere to these norms among students and families.
Plan to Promote Digital Citizenship: Create a plan to promote digital citizenship in a virtual school. This can be a high-level overview and may include ideas for units or lessons, as well as informal methods of teaching and promoting digital citizenship. Summarize your overall plan first, then answer the following questions:
Technical Considerations: What technical considerations should a virtual school be aware of in relation to promoting digital citizenship? Support your response with realistic examples, whether actual or fictional.
Ethical Considerations: What ethical considerations should a virtual school be aware of in relation to promoting digital citizenship? Support your response with realistic examples, whether actual or fictional.
Legal Considerations: What legal considerations should a virtual school be aware of in relation to promoting digital citizenship? Support your response with realistic examples, whether actual or fictional.
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Considerations: What SEL considerations should a virtual school be aware of in relation to promoting digital citizenship? Support your response with realistic examples, whether actual or fictional.
Digital Citizenship Infractions: Explain how you plan to address digital citizenship infractions at the student, teacher, and administrator level. Include a discussion about the level or type of infraction and how you would address each one. It may be beneficial to research existing digital citizenship policies to guide you on this section.
2. Digital Citizenship Presentation
You will submit a slide presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, or software of your choosing, accompanied by either speakers notes or an audio recording to describe each slide. Your presentation will focus on a plan to promote digital citizenship.
Your presentation should be 8 to 10 slides in length (plus a title slide and references) and should follow APA style for citations.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.